Sunday 14 April 2013

My little dears

Last year I lost the cutest marshmallow in the world. Harry, my ten-year-old cat was attacked by the neighbour's dogs. I named him Harry because he was black, and Harry Potter has black hair...

 


In February our family was joined by two new dears. A boy and a girl domestic shorthair. Their mother was a ginger named Kylie. 

Pippin and Ginger are always up to no good
Ginger is my brother's cat. You can guess which one she is, I hope. She is the less friendly of the two, and she's also a rather timid kitten. 

Pippin is named after Peregrin Took from The Lord of the Rings. Mom wanted to name him Nougat, but to me that's a girl kitten's name. I considered Gandalf, but that was a bit too strong for him as a kitten...

That cat attitude is so clear on his face. I absolutely love his eyes! 

He has a little ginger nose
He is always alert and curious to everything around him

Yeah, he know's he's cute. Check out the ginger socks and tail!
I almost called him UCG (Undercover Ginger)

"Love me! Or I will keep you up all night purring in your ear, like I'm going to do anyway..."

No comments:

Post a Comment