Wednesday 10 April 2013

Guess what? Books!

I got a sneaky little notification on my Facebook news feed the day before I returned to Johannesburg:



How lucky was I? R50 per kg of books?! What a steal! The warehouse was massive, and really busy, as you could imagine. Reading is not dead! There were piles upon piles of books, from every genre and field. It was actually rather overwhelming... You could either spend a whole day there, wading through them all, or you just hope that things jump out at you. Alternatively, you grab as much as you can and run!




I bought 6kg of books, a pile for my mother and my brother, and a comfortable pile for myself as well.

My books... And wine and caramel as well :-D 

By the way, I love to read. You may also have noticed that some of the books I bought might benefit you as well. :)

1 comment: